The front door is one of the first features that people will notice when passing by or entering your home. Because it can be such an impactful and striking part of your entire house décor, it is important to choose the appropriate style and color that will complement the rest of your home’s interior and exterior design.
At AZ Valley Windows, we are passionate about upgrading homes with brand-new window and door replacements. Not only are beautiful front doors important in enhancing the décor of your home, but they’re also excellent ways to increase energy efficiency and to live more comfortably indoors.Much like matching a tie to a suit, or matching shoes with an outfit, the door adds a significant complement to the overall look of a home.
If you’re in the process of choosing a beautiful front door replacement, you’re in the right place. In this article, our expert team of designers from AZ Valley Windows share some helpful tips on choosing the right front door to match your home, to help you make the most out of your front door replacement.
Different Types of Entry Doors
Today’s door manufacturers provide a seemingly endless array of door models that are made with different types of base materials. Some of the types of materials that are commonly used for Phoenix door installation include:
- Fiberglass: If you are considering a Phoenix door replacement, fiberglass is a practical choice because of its smooth surface that typically has an embossed wood-grain texture. Edge treatment on other types can make fiberglass doors have that real wood appearance.
- Steel: Steel doors are strong, durable, and have seen a recent spike in popularity—perhaps due to the excellent long-term value of this material. Steel has also come a long way in aesthetic value, with versatile designs and finishes that can be quite striking when paired with any home décor.
- Wood: There’s no denying the traditional beauty and appeal of gorgeous wooden doors. While these door types are often more expensive, especially when considering the upkeep they require over the long-term, wooden doors can be a timeless choice that adds significant value to the home’s appearance.
Customizing Your Entry Doors
From glass window and side paneling designs to lighting, etching, and grille patterns, there are many ways to customize a door to suit your style. While these options may result in an increase in cost, personalizing a front door is worth it for many homeowners that consider the entryway to be one of the most impactful features of their home design.At AZ Valley Windows, our design consultants are experts in creating beautiful front doors that meet the style and budget of our customers. If you’re interested in adding custom glass features, a raised threshold, side paneling, or any other features to your new door replacement, we can help you choose the best options that complement your home design without breaking your budget.
Choose AZ Valley Windows for Stunning Entry Doors
At AZ Valley Windows, we believe that the front door to your home is one of it’s most important features. Not only does it provide significant curb appeal and influence the first impression of your guests, but also serves as an important line of defense against intruders. That’s why we’re dedicated to providing our customers with high-quality doors from the nation’s leading manufacturers that are beautiful, strong, and built-to-last. Some of our product selections include:
- Fiberglass Entry Doors: Our fiberglass doors are durable, easy-to-maintain, and affordable.
- Steel Entry Doors: AZ Valley Windows’ steel doors are strong, attractive, and can be custom-designed to suit your preferences.
- Wood Entry Doors: We still offer the classic wood doors which are made with top-grade materials from industry-leading manufacturers.
For more information about AZ Valley Windows and our selection of gorgeous entry doors, don’t hesitate to contact our team. Give us a call over the phone to speak with one of our friendly agents about your upcoming front door installation, or fill out our online form to schedule a free, no-obligation design consultation and pricing estimate today.